Shoutout to Char for taking the original.
What are my holiday necessities? I thought you'd never ask!
1. A luxe faux fur jacket. I like to imagine myself during the holiday season hopping gracefully from one party to the next every night in a jacket like this. The reality is I went to one holiday party so far this year. And it was a work party. I have a couple family gatherings to go to, and then a New Year's Eve party... at my own apartment... which means I won't be wearing a jacket at all. BUT STILL. This jacket will get its use. And if a spur-of-the-moment holiday event happens to pop up, I know I'll be ready. ;)
2. A perfect pair of black tights. Any mini-dress-wearer knows it's true: Black tights are important. Especially a good pair. The kind that feel substantial, and maintain their stretch, and don't have you worrying about whether or not they're going to rip at any moment. My peeps at Hanes offered to send me a pair of these, and I didn't even have to think twice. Yes, yes, yes. I'm a skirts and dresses kind of human, and these babies are my new best friend.
3. Skin luminizer. I made this skin luminizer based off of the RMS Beauty Living Luminizer, and am so pleased with how it came out. It's a beautiful way to add a little glow to your face during the holiday season. My favorite place to put it is right in the inner corner of my eyes. Instant magic!
4. Intoxicating perfume oil. I kid you not, this is the most enchanting scent I've ever owned. Almost every single person that smells it asks to put some on -- some do so without even asking. I'm talking girls and guys. It's the best.
5. Paleo chocolate chip cookies. I recently discovered this recipe for paleo chocolate chip cookies, and I can't get enough. Every person who's tried them (none of whom are even paleo, might I add), has fallen for them. I think I'll bake a batch to bring to my family Christmas party -- that way I'll know there will be a dessert I can eat. ;)
6. Square-toe ankle boots. Okay. From the day I first laid eyes on these babies, I was in love. I thought about them every single day for about 3 straight months before I finally went and did it. Then, two days later, I sprained my ankle. I sadly will not be wearing these for any holiday gatherings this year, but I wanted to include them because, had the circumstances been different, I'd be wearing these every darn day.
A huge thanks to Hanes for sponsoring this here post. And, y'all know I have to stay true to me, so know that everything I've said here was from the bottom of my heart. <3
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, BABES!!!